FOOD DATA(TANDOORI CHICKEN)
Tandoori chicken can be found in Harappan civilization(3000 BC). Tandoori chicken is most popular in Indian subcontinent. More information Click Me.
PLACE OF ORIGIN: Asia
MAIN INGREDIENTS: Chicken, tandoori masala
INGREDIENTS OF TANDOORI CHICKEN:
- One full chicken pieces with skin
- to taste oil
- FOR THE MARINADE:
- Red chili paste = 4 spoons
- Ginger and garlic paste= 3 spoons
- Chaat masala= 2 spoons
- Tandoori masala= 1 1/2 tablespoon
- curd= 3 tablespoon
- Salt as per taste
- Lemon (juiced) = 1/2 or 1
FOR THE TANDOORI MASALA:
- Cinnamon sticks =2
- Black peppercorns=1 tablespoon
- Green cardamom= 5
- Brown cardamom= 3
- Coriander seeds= 2 spoons
- Cumin seeds= 2 spoons
- Cloves= 3
- Bay leaf= 1
- Turmeric= 3/4 spoon
PREPARE THE MARINADE:
- First we take a bowl and add oil, ginger and garlic paste, chaat masala, tandoori masala, curd, red chili paste, lemon juice and salt, and then mixed it well.
- And we rub the marinade on the chicken pieces, then over the skin and beneath it. Make little gashes within the chicken pieces for the marinade to coat it properly.
- Marinate the chicken pieces for 30 to 35 minutes.Char grill the chicken pieces on a tandoori. Baste with oil at regular intervals. Last and finally we serve with lemon juice and onion rings.
PREPARE TANDOORI MASALA:
- First we take a pan and add dry roast cinnamon, green cardamom, peppercorns, coriander seeds, brown cardamom, bay leaf, cumin seeds, turmeric powder and cloves.
- Then we mortar and pestle grind the dry roast spices into a fine powder. Masala is prepared. If you’re making it in an oven, the temperature has to be around 280 to 300 degrees C.
- Finally serve hot. It’s one of the delicious food ,so try to prepare and eat it.
- Be happy friends!
Serving size 1 chicken breast.
Calories 220 ; fat 5g ; Protein 38 g ; Carbohydrate 4 g ; Fiber 0g ; Cholesterol 110 mg; sodium 370 mg.
MY FAVORITE FOOD RECIPES:
Good food choices are Good investment!worldbestfoodsrecipes.com