FOOD INFORMATION (TACOS)
A TACOS is a traditional Mexican dish ( origin of the food : mexico ) . Food historians aren’t entirely sure about the exact origins of mexico’s most famous culinary export .
In Jeffrey M , Pilcher’s book , planet Taco : A Global History of Mexican Food , he suggests that the dish might have become popular with 18th century silver miners , miners , who named the handheld food when little explosive charges won’t to excavate ore.
The dish grew in quality through the expansion of Taquerias in mexico city. It can be made with a variety of fillings , including pork , beef , chicken, vegetables, seafood and cheese. More information Click Me
- One lb lean ground beef
- One onion , chopped
- Salt as per need
- 1/2 spoon garlic powder
- 2 spoon Tomato sauce
- 12 old crunchy taco shells
- 1/2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 cups shredded lettuce
- 2 tomatoes , chopped
- 3/4 cup sour cream
- Heat oven to 250 F heat. And we take a big cooking pan ,Then brown beef and onion over medium heat for eight to ten minutes or till beef is totally cooked, stirring often it drain .
- Stir in salt , tomato sauce, chili powder and garlic powder. And reduce heat to low. Then cover and simmer ten minutes .
- Meanwhile , place taco shells on new pan. Heat at 250 F heat. For five minutes .
- To assemble taco , layer beef mixture , cheese , lettuce and tomatoes in every tacos shell . And finally we serve with salsa. High with soured cream .
Create a little condiment bar to serve abroad your tacos : additionally to the lettuce , tomato and cheese , started little bowls of cut avocado, sliced radishes , sweet bell pepper , further condiment and recent cilantro.
Prefer a tacos bowl ?
- Spoon the salsa-seasoned beef onto a bed of sliced lettuce , flat -topped with the tomatoes and cheese. Sprinkle with crushed flat jack chips for additional crushed.
- Look for sliced Mexican cheese blends wherever you’d notice the store cheese they’re a combination of cheese , town jack , Colby and typically a sprinkle of gentle seasoner.
- Switch it up: strive using ground chicken or ground turkey rather than beef within the tacos.
MY FAVORITE FOOD RECIPES:
Healthy Food Makes Healthy Lifeworldbestfoodsrecipes.com