Roasted Cauliflower is a popular dish in many cuisines of the South Asia,Europe, and Middle East. Roasted cauliflower documented through the 19th century in Germany. More information Click me
SUMMARY OF THIS RECIPE
Hey ! hi and hello friends i’m your friend chef pattu. This article i will share Roasted Cauliflower recipe, Baked cauliflower with cheese Recipe, Roasted cauliflower parmesan Recipe, Spicy and crispy roasted cauliflower Recipe and Creamy Roasted Cauliflower Soup.
And i will tell about CAULIFLOWER benefits and how to clean and cook cauliflower properly. First i will share ROASTED CAULIFLOWER recipe.
Ok let we start cooking…………
Jump To Recipe
HOW TO COOK AND CLEAN CAULIFLOWER
- First pour the water in a large bowl and heat it . Then add a little salt.
- Salt causes bacterial worms and some microorganisms in the cauliflower.
- This procedure should take at least 5 minutes to 10 minutes
- Then dilute the glycerol in this hot water with cold water.Then clean the gratitude.
- This is the method of cauliflower cleaning.
- And no matter what a vegetable, this method is very beneficial to us and to those around us.
WHY IS CAULIFLOWER IS SO HEALTHY?
- It is provides high levels of minerals and vitamins.
- It’s an most best source of natural antioxidants
- It’s low in carbohydrates
- And high in rich fiber
- Cauliflower is anti-inflammatory
- Cauliflower supports healthy weight loss
- It helps you detox
One small cup of cauliflower benefits
- Vitamin K:20%
- Vitamin C:77%
- Phosphorus :4%
- Fiber :3 grams
- Vitamin B 6 :11%
- Folate :14%
- Pantothenic acid:7%
- Magnesium :4%
Roasted Cauliflower Recipe
- Cauliflower=2 1/4 pound(trimmed and cut into florets)
- Large cloves garlic=3(thinly sliced)
- Olive oil=1/4 cup
- Lemon juice=2 tablespoons
- Salt=1/2 teaspoon
- Ground black pepper=1/4 teaspoon
- Grated parmesan cheese=2 tablespoons
DIRECTIONS (ROASTED CAULIFLOWER)
- First we heat the oven, and prepare pan. Preheat oven to 400 F.
- And add lightly oil a large baking pan, or line with aluminum foil.
- Then prep the cauliflower , and place the cauliflower florets in a bowl. Then Toss with minced garlic.
- Sprinkle with lemon juice. Drizzle with olive oil and toss so the florets are gently coated with oil.
- Spread on baking pan and sprinkle with pepper and salt, spread the florets out into one layer on the baking pan. Sprinkle with pepper and salt.
- And then roast until gently browned , Roast the cauliflower at 400F heat, uncovered, for 30 minutes, or until the super are lightly brown. Use a fork to check for doneness the times ought to simply pierce the cauliflower once done.
- Remove the cauliflower from the oven and then sprinkle generously with parmesan cheese.
- Finally we serve this delicious food immediately.
- Eat and enjoy!
Per Serving size 1/6 of recipe / Protein 2 g / Carbohydrate 8 g/ Calories 119/ Cholesterol 0 mg/ Dietary fiber 5 g / Total fat 10 g/ Total sugar 2 g/ Saturated fat 1 g.
BAKED CAULIFLOWER WITH CHEESE
As you will know the full details of cauliflower as mentioned above.
And then cheese is a excellent source of protein , fat and calcium. It also contains high value of vitamin B-12 and vitamin A, along with phosphorus, zinc, and riboflavin.
it made from the milk, grass-fed animals is the highest in nutrients and it’s contains fatty acids, omega-3 and vitamin K-2.
- Cauliflower florets =8 cups(chopped 1/2 -inch pieces)
- Real California butter=1 tablespoon
- Olive oil=2 teaspoons
- Onion=1/4 cup minced
- flour=3 tablespoon
- Fat free real California milk=2 cups
- Freshly grated real California sharp cheddar=7 ounces(total 2 cups)
- salt=1/2 teaspoons
INSTRUCTIONS(baked cauliflower with cheese)
- First we Preheat the oven to 400 F.
- Place one inch of water in a massive pot with one teaspoon salt and convey to a boil.And then add the cauliflower and cook
- until tender crisp,six to seven minutes.
- Drain and put aside in a massive bowl.
- Heat butter and oil in a massive pan over medium heat. And then add onions and cook about two minutes.
- Stir in flour.Reduce heat to low and cook, Stirring continually three to four minutes, to cook the flour.
- And add the milk and we continue whisking, then raising heat to medium-high until it involves a boil and becomes thick and smooth, then about two minutes stirring; season with 1/2 teaspoon black pepper and salt.
- Once it becomes thick, take away from heat fully on to another burner if possible. And add the cheese, 1/4 cup at time mixed well until cheese is all melted.
- Stir in baked cauliflower, then pour into a baking dish and bake until bubbly and golden, about 18 to 22 minutes.
- Then boil two minutes, or until the top is slightly browned.
- finally we make healthy and tasty baked cauliflower with cheese
- Eat and enjoy friends.
ROASTED CAULIFLOWER PARMESAN
More people comment this recipe so i share this. Make and eat enjoy friends.
I already told how to clean cauliflower properly. check it up, so let we start new recipe Roasted cauliflower parmesan.
- For 6 servings
- cauliflower florets=7 cups
- olive oil=1 tablespoon
- Italian breadcrumb=1 cup
- garlic powder= 1/2 teaspoon
- Salt=1/2 teaspoon
- grated parmesan cheese=1/2 cup
INSTRUCTIONS(ROASTED CAULIFLOWER PARMESAN)
- First we preheat oven to 420 F.
- We take a large bowl and then add the cauliflower florets and vegetable oil or olive oil and stir until totally combined.
- And add the garlic powder, breadcrumbs, salt, and parmesan.
- Stir until totally coated.
- And spread the cauliflower on a greased and the foil-lined baking sheet.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes.Stir the cauliflower and bake for an extra ten minutes.
- finally we make healthy and tasty Roasted cauliflower parmesan
- eat and enjoy friends!
SPICY AND CRISPY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER
Friends this is my one of the favorite dish , I share this to my friends, I already told how to clean cauliflower properly.
- Cauliflower=1 medium head
- vegetable or mild olive oil=3 tablespoons
- chili powder=1 teaspoon
- smoked paprika= 1 teaspoon
- Fine sea salt= 1/4 teaspoon
- Freshly ground black pepper as per to taste
- Lime cut into wedges=1 (optional)
DIRECTIONS(spicy and crispy roasted cauliflower)
- First we preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Clean and cut the cauliflower into quarters.
- Then cut away the thickest a part of the core.You’ll currently pull the florets apart with your fingers or cut them with the tip of a knife.
- You want the florets to be 1 1/2 inches more or less in size. (cutting the cauliflower into uniform pieces is important for even baking. You must have regarding four generous cups florets).
- Dump the cauliflower in a very massive bowl.In a very little bowl, whisk along the vegetable oil or olive oil, paprika,salt, chili powder, and a good grinding of black pepper.
- Pour the vegetable oil and olive oil mixture over the cauliflower florets and toss to totally coat.
- Spread the cauliflower in a very single layer on a rimmed baking sheet lined with parchment and roast, stirring once, for 25 to 30 minutes.
- You would like the cauliflower to be deep golden and getting down to crisp at the edges.
- Serve the cooked cauliflower with the lime wedges and cilantro sauce, if desired.
- Finally we make healthy and tasty Roasted cauliflower parmesan
- Eat and enjoy friends!
CREAMY ROASTED CAULIFLOWER SOUP
Friends this is one of my favorite soup recipe because i was learns this recipe from my mom so this is special one.
one friend comment this creamy Roasted cauliflower soup recipe. Ok let we make it…..
- Cauliflower=1 large head (about 2 pounds, cut bite-size florets)
- olive oil=3 tablespoons(divided)
- salt as per taste
- red onion=1 medium (chopped)
- cloves garlic=2 (pressed or minced)
- vegetable broth=4 cups
- unsalted butter=2 tablespoons
- fresh lemon juice=1 tablespoon or more if your wish needed
- ground nutmeg=1/4 teaspoon
- For garnish: finely chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley=2 tablespoons, chives and green onions.
- First we preheat the oven to 425 degrees. If desired, line a large, and rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper for simple cleanup.
- And the on the baking sheet, we toss the cauliflower with two tablespoons of the olive oil or vegetable oil until gently and equally coated in oil. And prepare the cauliflower in very single layer and then sprinkle gently with salt. Bake until the cauliflower is tender and caramelized on the sides, twenty five to thirty five minutes, tossing halfway.
- Once the cauliflower is nearly done , then we take in a very Dutch oven or soup pot, and heat the remaining one tablespoon.
- Olive oil or vegetable oil over medium heat till shimmering. And then add the onion and salt 1/4 teaspoon. Cook , stirring often, till he onion is softened and turning clear, five to seven minutes.
- Add the garlic and cook, stirring constantly, till sweet or fragrant, regarding thirty seconds, then add the broth.
- Reserve four of the prettiest cooked cauliflower florets for garnish. and then transfer the remaining cauliflower to the pot.
- Increase the warm to medium-high and convey the mixture to a simmer, then reduce the heat as necessary to take care of a gentle simmer. Cook stirring often, for twenty minutes, then we put the flavors time to meld.
- Once the soup is completed cookery, remove the pot from the worm and let if cool for a couple of minutes. Then, carefully transfer the hot and spice soup to a mix, working in batches if necessary. (Do not fill past the most fill line or the soup may overflow).
- Add the butter and mix till smooth. And add the lemon juice and nutmeg and mix one more again. And add further salt as per taste(I typically add another 1/4 to 3/4 teaspoon, looking on the broth).
- This soup tastes wonderful once it’s properly salted! You’ll also add a bit more lemon juice, if it wants additional zing. Mix once more again.
- Top individual bowls of soup with one cooked cauliflower floret and a sprinkle of cut parsley, onion and chives.
- This soup keeps well within the icebox or refrigerator, covered, for regarding four days, or for several months within the fridge.
- Finally we make creamy roasted cauliflower soup,
- Eat and enjoy friends!
I hope if you like this recipes please share this recipe your friends and family. If you want any other food recipe please comment it i will post quickly