FOOD DATA(PUMPKIN PIE)
PUMPKIN PIE ORIGIN FROM Canada,USA,UK,. We called the pumpkin is a symbol of harvest time. Pumpkin pie is a tasty and yummy delicious food
MAIN INGREDIENT: Pumpkin Pie shell, eggs, sugar, condensed milk, nut meg, ginger, cinnamon, cloves. More information Click Me
INGREDIENTS (PUMPKIN PIE)
- Pumpkin=1(15 ounce)
- Sweetened condensed milk=1 (14 ounce)
- Ground cinnamon=1 teaspoon
- Ginger=1/2 teaspoon
- Ground nutmeg=1/2 teaspoon
- Salt=1/2 teaspoon
- Unbaked pie crust= 1(9 inch)
- First preheat oven to 425 degrees. And whisk pumpkin, sugary milk, eggs, spices and salt in medium bowl till swish. Pour into crust. Bake 15 min.
- And then reduce oven temperature to 35 to 40 degrees and continue baking 38 to 42 minutes or until knife inserted one inch from crust comes out clean and cool. Garnish as desired. Store leftovers lined in ice box or refrigerator.
NUTRITION FACTS( PUMPKIN PIE )
Per serving: 380 calories; 14.4 g fat; 30.6 g carbohydrates; 6 g protein; 352 mg sodium; 64 mg cholesterol.
- All purpose flour=3 3/4
- Baking powder=1 teaspoon
- Salt =1/2 teaspoon
- Margarine=1 cup(softened)
- White sugar=1 1/2 cups
- Vanilla extract=2 teaspoon
- First shift flour, baking powder,and salt along , set aside. In a big bowl, cream along the paste and sugar till lightweight and flossy.
- Drill the eggs one at a time , then stir with in the vanilla. Step by step mix within the sifted ingredients till totally absorbed.
- Cover, and chill for 2 hours.And then preheat oven to 200 degrees c. Grease cookie sheets. On a clean floured surface, roll out little parts of chilled dough to 1/4 inch thickness.
- Cut cookie (using cookie cutters).Bake 7 to 8 min in the preheated oven , and finally remove from cookie sheets to cool on wire rakes.
Pre serving: 99 calories; 4.1 g fat; 13.8 g carbohydrates; 8 mg cholesterol; 1.3g protein; 81 mg sodium.
MY FAVORITE FOOD RECIPES:
To keep the body in good health is a duty …… otherwise we shall not be able to keep our mind strong and clear.worldbestfoodsrecipes.com