FOOD DATA (PANEER TIKKA)
Paneer tikka origin from India.The most popular veg recipe in the world. This paneer tikka is widely available in Indian countries. More information Click Me.
MARINADE FOR PANEER TIKKA
- Cumin seed=1/2 tablespoon
- Coriander seed=1/2 tablespoon
- Brown Cardamom=1
- Green cardamom=10
- Cloves=1/2 tablespoon
- Black pepper=1/2 tablespoon
- Star anise=2 pieces
- Shahi jeera=1/2 tablespoon
- Ginger-garlic paste=3 tablespoons
- Turmeric powder=2 tablespoons
- Red chilli powder=2 tablespoons
- Coriander powder=2 tablespoons
- Kashmiri chilli powder=2 tablespoons
- Refined oil=2 tablespoon
- Dry mango powder=1/2 tablespoon
- Chaat masala=1/2 tablespoon
- Tow green chilli , chopped
- Curd= 100 gm (whisked)
- Garam masala= 1/2 tablespoon
- Coriander leaves(chopped)
- Mint leaves(chopped)
- Salt as per taste
- First whisk two cups of curd until smooth in a pan.
- Dry roast and pound cumin seeds, brown cardamom, star anise, coriander seeds, cloves, green cardamom, black pepper, and Shahi jeera in a mortar and pestle.
- And then take a massive bowl add ginger garlic paste, refined oil , red chilly powder, Kashmiri chilli powder,turmeric powder,Coriander powder,mint leaves chopped,coriander leaves chopped, green chilly,dry mango powder, lime, chaat masala, Hara masala, whisked curd and salt. mixed all of them.
- Grilling method first step: In a tray spread some paneer cubes ,capsicum,cut onion and tomatoes.
- And then mixed the paneer masala with in the tray, and marinate the paneer cubes.
- Skewer the tikkas for roasting.
- And then now keep the marinated paneer within the refrigerator for 40 to 45 minutes.
- Then grill the tikka until the cooked .
- Finally we serve the paneer tikka masala hot.
- Eat and enjoy friends.
NUTRITION FACTS OF THIS FOOD:
Calories;302 cal, Iron 3.5 mg, Carbohydrates;53 g, Calcium;39 mg,Fiber;6 g, Potassium;334, Vitamin C;19.2 mg.
MY FAVORITE FOOD RECIPES:
The more healthier you eat, the more feat you earn!
Be happy forever!worldbestfoodsrecipes.com