FOOD DATA (PANEER TIKKA MASALA)
Paneer tikka masala origin such as the Indian subcontinent of bengali and the United kingdom. Most popular dishes in united kingdom’s.
MORE INFORMATION CLICK ME.
INGREDIENTS FOR PANEER TIKKA MASALA
- Paneer=250 gm
- Diced onions=1/2 cup
- Capsicum (bell peppers)=1/2 cup
- Strained yogurt(curd)=1/2 cup
- Ginger Garlic paste= 1 tablespoon
- Turmeric powder=1/3 teaspoon
- Red chilly powder=1 tablespoon
- Garam masala=1/4 teaspoon
- Cumin powder(jeera powder)=1/2 teaspoon
- Chat masala=1.5 teaspoons
- salt as per to taste
- Lemon juice=1 tablespoon
- Vegetable oil=1 tablespoon
FOR THE GRAVY:
- Onion= 1 medium sized
- Large tomatoes=2
- Yogurt=1 tablespoon
- Ginger Garlic paste=1 tablespoon
- Cumin seeds(jeera)= 1 tablespoon
- Asafoetida (Heeng)= 1/8 teaspoon
- Turmeric powder=1/2 teaspoon
- Red chilli powder=1 teaspoon
- Garam masala=1/2 teaspoon
- Coriander powder=1 teaspoon
- Kasoori methi=1 tablespoon(Dry fenugreek leaves)
- Salt as per to taste
- Cooking oil=1 tablespoon
DESCRIPTION OF PANEER TIKKA MASALA
- First we take large pan and heat two teaspoon butter and saute one bay leaf.
- Now one onion , one teaspoon ginger garlic paste and saute till it turns golden brown.
- And then additional add spice powder and 1/2 teaspoon salt(as per taste).
- Saute on low flame until fragrant.
- Now add one cup tomato puree and 1/2 cup cashew paste and still saute.
- And then add with in the leftover marinated mixture and mixed well. Further , add one cup water and mix well adjusting consistency as needed.
- Now add in ready paneer tikka and mix well.
- Cover and simmer for ten minute or till the flavours are absorbed.
- Add in two tablespoon coriander and one teaspoon kasuri methi.
- Finally , enjoy paneer tikka masala with tandoori roti.
- Eat well get more energy friends!
Calories;302 cal, Iron;3.5 mg, Carbohydrates;53 g, Calcium;39 mg, fiber; 6 g, potassium;334 mg,Vitamin c ;19.2 mg .
MY FAVORITE FOOD RECIPES
Train your body to crave healthy food!worldbestfoodsrecipes.com