Food data: Mozzarella sticks
Food origin : France (Mozzarella sticks have been practiced in France since 1393).
Main ingredients : Mozzarella , breading or batter , egg.
More information click me.
Ingredients: (MOZZARELLA STICKS
- 2 eggs , beaten
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic salt
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour
- 1/3 cup cornstarch
- 1 quart oil for deep frying
- 1 (16 ounce ) packing mozzarella cheese sticks
How to cook cheese sticks
- These cheese sticks can have the most effective results deep cooked , it makes them crisp and delicious .
- They’ll be baked within the cooked or mayonnaise within the air pullet however the simplest results come back from preparation! Once baking or air frying , and we put a small amount of the cheese might get around , and this is traditional and they ‘ll still be delish !
To Bake cheese sticks:
- Spray cheese sticks with cookery spray , And then heat up oven to 400 F . Bake 9 to 10 minutes or till crumbs are crisp and cheese is liquified .
To Cook cheese sticks using Air Fryer :
- Preheat air fryer to 400 F , And then cook cheese sticks in little batches for 4-6 minutes or till crumbs are crispy and cheese is molten .
- Cut the cheese into 1/2 inch sticks . I had about 12. And then Place the eggs in a medium bowl with 1/8 spoon each salt and black pepper , and whisk to mix . And then place the bread crumbs in a medium second bowl , and season with 1/8 spoon each salt and pepper.
- Take every cheese stick and dip it into the egg , belongings the excess drip off.
- And then coat within the breadcrumbs , shake off the excess, and place on a plate. Repeat with the remaining cheese sticks.
- Once every cheese stick has been breaded , take all through the egg and breadcrumbs once more for a second coating.
- And then place the cheese sticks in container airtight instrumentation and freeze for 2 hours.
- Heat up a fryer to 365 degrees , and fry for about 30-60 seconds until golden brown.
- And finally serve with marinara or your favorite dunking sauce.
- Enjoy !
Calories : 315 kcal carbohydrates : 11g protein : 20g Fat : 21g Saturated Fat : 12g cholesterol: 137 mg Sodium: 651mg Fiber : 1g Sugar : 2g.
MY FAVORITE FOOD RECIPES:
“No matter what food in the world, the mother does not look like a handmade food”worldbestfoodsrecipes.com