FOOD DATA(INDIAN FOOD)
An INDIAN FOOD one of the most popular food in the world. In this article i will show you one of the best indian food recipe.More information Click Me.
PLACE OF ORIGIN: India
MAIN INGREDIENTS: Potatoes, Cauliflower.
- 2 medium potatoes (cubed)
- 1 medium cauliflower (cut into small florets)
- 1 medium onion (chopped)
- Cumin seeds= 1/2 teaspoon
- Ginger-garlic paste=1 1/2 teaspoons
- Turmeric powder = 1/2 teaspoon
- Dry mango powder=1/2 teaspoon
- Red chili powder= 1/4 teaspoon
- Garam masala powder= 1/4 teaspoon
- Coriander powder=1 teaspoon
- Oil= 3 or 4 teaspoons
- Chopped cilantro= 2 tablespoons
- Salt as per taste
- First we heat 3 teaspoon of oil in a large pan on medium heat. And then add cauliflower florets and fry for 3 to 5 minutes then add the sliced potatoes.
- Fry on medium flame for 7-8 minutes until potatoes and cauliflower have some brown spots on them. Drain on a paper or cloth and put aside.
- In the same pan heat again, and put 5 teaspoons of oil on medium heat and add cumin seeds and let them crackle. And add the onions and cook for two minutes until clear.
- Then add the ginger-garlic paste and cook for one more two minutes or until the raw smell goes away. Add the sliced or chopped tomatoes and cook for two minutes until they’re very little soft.
- Add red chili powder, turmeric powder, coriander powder,and dry mango powder. Cover the pan and let the masala cook for 2- 3 minutes then add the potatoes and cauliflower to that and mix together. Add cut coriander leaves and give a decent mix, and add garam masala and cook the potato and cauliflower on medium heat for 5-6 minutes.
- Add salt and cover the pan and cook extra 6-7 minutes on low flame or until the potato and cauliflower are tender but not soggy. If you’re feel the masala is sticking out, you will add some water. Add one tablespoon at a time and only add enough to cook the veggies. I didn’t add any water in mine.
- Finally garnish with some more then coriander leaves and serve your loved one at this delicious recipe.
- I hope you like this indian food recipe. Thank you Friends.
Calories- 302 kcal; Iron-3.5 mg; carbohydrates-53 g; Calcium-39 mg;Fiber-6g; Potassium-334 mg; Vitamin c-19.2 mg.
MY FAVORITE FOOD RECIPES:
The easiest diet is, you know, eat vegetable, eat fresh food. Just a really sensible healthy diet like you read about all the time.worldbestfoodsrecipes.com
Be happy forever friends!