FOOD DATA (HOMEMADE GUACAMOLE)
Homemade guacamole recipe is very popular in Mexico, And I will show you homemade guacamole recipe
- In the early 1900s, avocados often went by the name alligator pear. Avocados were initial cultivated in North American country of Mexico about 10, 000 years ago.
- Super Bowl Sunday and Cinco de mayo increased avocado sales in the U.S.
Place of origin: Mexico
Main ingredients: Avocados, lime juice and sea salt.
MORE INFORMATION CLICK ME
INGREDIENTS OF HOMEMADE GUACAMOLE:
- Avocados-peeled=3 (pitted,and mashed)
- Lime=1 (juiced)
- Salt=1 teaspoon
- Diced onion= 1/2 cup
- Chopped fresh cilantro =3 tablespoons
- Diced tomatoes=2 roma(plum)
- Minced garlic=1 teaspoon
- Ground cayenne pepper=1 pinch(optional)
DIRECTIONS OF HOMEMADE GUACAMOLE:
- First we add diced onion to a little bowl then cover with hot water, set aside for five minutes then drain.
- Second step we “de-flames” the onions, and making them less intense.
- And then cut avocados in half, lengthwise and take away the pit.
- Scoop out the flesh and then add to a bowl.
- And then add lime juice and then use a fork to mash till creamy (but still chunky).
- Stir with in the tomato, cumin, drained de-flamed onions, cilantro, salt, and pepper(if using).
- Taste the dip and adjust with extra lime juice or salt and pepper.
- Cover with plastic wrap down onto the dip and refrigerate up to at least one day.
- Finally serve tasty guacamole with your style.
- Enjoy and eat joyfully friends.
Serving size 1/6 of recipe/ Protein 2 g / Carbohydrate 8 g/ Calories 119/Cholesterol 0 mg/ Dietary fiber 5 g /total fat 10 g/ Total sugar 2 g/ Saturated fat 1 g.
MY FAVORITE FOOD RECIPES:
Take care of your body. It’s the only place you have to live in!
Be happy friends!worldbestfoodsrecipes.com