FOOD DATA(HELLMANS MACARONI SALAD)
Hellmans Macaroni salad recipe is a type of pasta. Hellmans macaroni salad recipe popular in Philippines ,Australia and New Zealand and United states.
Philippine people are eat macaroni salad is a dessert with a mildly sweet flavor.it is usually consumed throughout holidays like christmas and new year day. Macaroni salad popular lunch in united states of america.
MORE INFORMATION CLICK ME
JUMP TO RECIPE:
- Hellmans macaroni salad recipe
- A hellman’s mayonnaise recipe
- hellman’s pasta salad with vegetables
- A hellman’s tuna macaroni salad
- Chicken macaroni salad
Hey! hi friends i’m your chef Pattu. This article i will share the hellmann’s macaroni salad recipe, Hellmann’s mayonnaise recipe, hellman’s pasta salad with vegetables recipe, hellman’s tuna macaroni salad recipe, and then chicken macaroni salad recipe.
And i will tell about macaroni benefits and recipe tips. First i will share The hellmann’s macaroni salad recipe. Ok! let we start cooking……….
WHY IS IT CALLED MACARONI?
- Italian chef are consisting of this dish .”They called as of the word ‘macaroni'”.
- It turn was derived from the Greek word “makaria”,it’s meaning “food made from barley”.
- And then its first identified in English of the 16th century ,then this was appeared the Italian “macaroni”.
Hellmans macaroni salad recipe
MAIN INGREDIENTS :
Macaroni, onions, celery, usually mayonnaise, mayonnaise, and pickles.
The food I can tell you today is macaroni salad. This is one of my favorite foods . So i would like to share this recipe.
Total Time: 31 minutes
Prep Time: 11 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Servings: 5 minutes
Calories: 357 kcal
- Elbow macaroni=8 ounces
- Hellmann’s or real mayonnaise= 1 cup
- Vinegar=2 tablespoons
- Hellmann’s or Dijonnaise creamy Dijon mustard=1 tablespoon
- Ground black pepper=1/4 teaspoon
- Thinly sliced celery= 1 cup
- Red bell pepper or green=1 cup(chopped)
- Onion=1/4 cup(chopped)
- Sugar= 1 teaspoon
- Salt=1 teaspoon
DIRECTIONS OF HELLMANS MACARONI SALAD:
First we cook macaroni according to package directions, then drain and rinse with cold water until completely cool.
And we take a big bowl, then combine Hellmann’s or real mayonnaise, Mustard, sugar, vinegar, salt and pepper.
And then stir in macaroni, green pepper ,celery, and onion.
Finally we serve chilled or at room temperature.
Eat and enjoy friends!
1.Add Dried grape in macaroni salad is much more tasty.
2.Add tomatoes and then cashews in Hellmann’s macaroni salad is much more tasty.
HELLMANN’S MAYONNAISE RECIPE
- Egg yolk=11
- White vinegar=2 1/4 teaspoons
- Water=1 teaspoon
- Salt=1/2 teaspoon
- Granulated sugar=1/2 teaspoon
- Lemon juice=1/4 teaspoon
- Vegetable oil=1 cup
First we whisk the egg yolk for 10 to 15 seconds by hand.
Combine the water, vinegar, sugar , salt, and lemon juice during a small bowl.And then Stir until the salt and sugar are dissolved.
And then half of this solution to the egg yolk and whisk for one more 15 seconds.
Pour the oil into a plastic squirt bottle or a spouted cup. And then whisk the egg yolk and add a few number of drop of oil, Then still add oil a little bit at a time whereas whisking continuously.Once you have used about half of the oil, your mayo ought to be very thick.
Add the remaining vinegar solution. Whisk some additional.And now you’ll add remaining of oil during a steady stream whereas whisking.Your mayo ought to be thick and off-white in color once it’s done.
Put the mayonnaise into an previous mayonnaise jar and seal it with a lid. maintain to two weeks in your fridge or refrigerator.Makes one cup.
HELLMANN’S PASTA SALAD WITH VEGETABLES:
- Hellmann’s or real mayonnaise=1 cup(divided)
- Balsamic vinegar=2 tablespoons
- Ground black pepper=1/2 teaspoon
- Fresh vegetables=6 cup sliced (such as zucchini, red and yellow pepper and onion)
- Fusilli pasta= 1 box(cooked, drained and cooled)
- Kalamata olives=1/3 cup (sliced)
- Fresh basil leaves=1 cup(chopped)
Blend 1/4 cup Hellmann’s real mayo, ground black pepper and then vinegar in medium bowl. Stir in vegetables.
Grill on foil or roast in 425 degree oven on foil lined baking sheet, stirring once ,twenty minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender. Cool.
combine vegetables with remaining ingredients and remaining 3/4 cup mayo in massive bowl.
Serve instantly or cover and refrigerate until able to serve.
HELLMANN’S TUNA MACARONI SALAD:
- Prep time :20 minutes
- Additional time :10 minutes
- Total time :30 minutes
- Uncooked macaroni=8 ounces
- White tuna drained=2-12 ounce
- Light mayonnaise=1 cup
- White vinegar=2-3 tablespoons
- Stalks diced celery=4-5
- Finely diced onion=1/2 cup
- Hard boiled eggs=4 (chopped)
- Salt and pepper as per taste
Boil hard boiled eggs (my tips about hard boiled eggs can be found here).
Prepare macaroni in keeping with the directions on the box. And then take a massive bowl, mix all ingredients and blend well.
Finally we serve chilled with sliced with tomatoes,(try this combination)or a hotdog.
CHICKEN MACARONI SALAD:
- Course: Dessert, Salad,Side Dish,
- Filipino keyword: Macaroni salad
- Cuisine: America
- Calories: 727 kcal
- Servings: 8
- Author: Pattu chef.
- Prep time :15 minutes
- Cook time :15 minutes
- Total time :30 minutes
- Elbow macaroni=1 pound(cooked)
- Chicken breast fillet=1 pound
- Mayonnaise=2 cups
- Onions=1 cup(chopped finely)
- Carrots=1 cup(cut brunoise/fine dice)
- Green bell pepper=1/2 cup(fine dice)
- Raisins=1 cup
- Pineapple tidbits=1 can
- Block cheese=1/2 (cheddar)
- Ground pepper=1/2 teaspoon
- Salt=1/2 teaspoon(adjust as needed)
Cook elbow macaroni as per package directions.Drain and put aside.
Place chicken during a pot and fill with water simply enough to cover it. And add a small amount of salt(1/2 teaspoon) then bring to boil.
Simmer for 10-12 minutes or until meat is baked through. Remove from heat and drain.Shred meat using two forks.
In a massive bowl , add all the ingredients, except the cheese, salt and pepper. And toss until well blended.
Grate the cheese on high of the macaroni salad and blend. Season with salt and pepper in keeping with preference.
Cover the bowl with cling wrap and let it rest within the refrigerator for a minimum of an hour to give the flavour time to mix along . Provides it another toss before serving.
Calories;302 cal, Iron;3.5 mg, carbohydrates;53 g , Calcium;39 mg, Fiber;6 g, potassium;334 mg, Vitamin C;2 mg.
MY FAVORITE FOOD RECIPES
Every bite you take is either fighting disease or feeding it.
Be happy friends!
Friends! I hope you like this recipes, please support my website,Share your friends and family. Thank you!
Be happy forever!