Chicken fingers – originally the name of the dish was spanky’s ,and over time it became chicken fingers. And now a day this food world most popular.
PLACE OF ORIGIN: United states
MAIN INGREDIENT: Chicken, Breading.
ALTERNATIVE NAMES: Chicken tenders, Chicken goujons, chicken fillets, chicken strips, and tendies. And also this is one my favorite dish.
More information Click Me
- Boneless chicken breast 6- cut into 1/2 inch strips
- Egg= 1 (beaten)
- Butter milk = 1 cup
- Garlic powder =1 1/2 teaspoon
- All-purpose flour = 1 cup
- Seasoned bread crumbs =1 cups
- Salt =1 teaspoon
- Baking powder =1 teaspoon
- Oil =1 quart ( for frying)
- First we place chicken strips into an over sized , resealable bag. In a very little bowl, And then combine the egg, buttermilk ,and garlic powder. Pour mixture into bag with chicken. Seal and refrigerate two to four hours.
- Second step we take an another massive cooking bowl and , resealable bag, combine together the flour, bread crumbs, salt and baking powder. Take away chicken from fridge, and drain, discarding buttermilk mixture. And we place chicken in flour mixture bag. Then seal it , and shake to coat.
- Important step heat oil in a very massive pan (190 degrees c).
- Carefully place coated chicken in hot oil. Depending on the heat , the time will burn for at least 5 to 7 minutes. And finally fry util golden brown and juices run clear. And then drain on cloth or paper towels.
- Now we happy to eat chicken Fingers.
- Enjoy it friends!
Per serving: 347 calories; 15.8 g total fat; 80 mg cholesterol; 705 mg sodium; 24.5 g protein;
MY FAVORITE FOOD RECIPES:
A healthy outside starts from the inside.worldbestfoodsrecipes.com