Chicken burger was created in the united states in 1940. Over time, this chicken burger has become a widely sought after food all over the world.
PLACE OF ORIGIN: United states and Canada.
MAIN INGREDIENT: Chicken , bread.
If you need more information CLICK ME:
INGREDIENTS (CHICKEN BURGER)
- Skinless chicken breasts= 4 or 5
- Olive oil=2 tablespoon
- Rashers smoked bacon=4
- Ciabatta rolls= 2 (split)
- Cheese =4 ( thin slices)
- Small baby spinach leaves= 4
- Mayonnaise as per wish
- Ground cumin= 1 tablespoon
- Ground coriander=1 tablespoon
- Paprika=1 tablespoon
STEPS (CHICKEN BURGER)
- First we mix the seasoning ingredients along with an honest grinding of a sprinkling of salt and black pepper, and then put aside in a big dish .
- Heat grill to high. On a board, flatten out the chicken slightly, then drizzle half the oil over and add the seasoning until fully coated .
- And heat the remaining oil in a big pan , sizzle the chicken for five minutes on both sides until firm, push to one side of the pan, then fry the chicken pieces for couple of minutes until saute.
- While the chicken is cooking , slice the avocados, and toast the cut sides of the buns. Cover the crack of the buns with cheese, And then grill until melted.
- To assemble the burgers, spread the buns with mayo if you would like, top with a couple of spinach, And then a rasher of chicken pieces.
- To stay the avocado in place, slice the chicken , And then alternate between a slice of chicken and avocado.
- Top with the bread, Finally displace gently and serve.
- Eat it happily and make it joyfully!
Per serving : 525 kcal; protein 41g; saturates 18g; fat 34.5g ; carbs 12.5g; sugar 12g; fiber 3.7 g.
MY FAVORITE FOOD RECIPES:
Nutrition isn’t about eating .It’s about learning to live.
Be happy friends!worldbestfoodsrecipes.com