FOOD DATA(BUTTER CHICKEN)
BUTTER CHICKEN ORIGIN FROM India. The dish was created in the 1950 s by three Punjabi restaurateurs these lal jaggi, Thakur Dass and Kundan lal Gujal. More information Click Me.
MAIN INGREDIENTS:Chicken, Butter and tomatoes.
INGREDIENTS OF BUTTER CHICKEN:
- Chicken=1 kg
- Oil=2 or 3 tablespoons
- Red chili powder=1 teaspoon
- Tomato puree= 1 1/2 cup
- Coriander seeds=2 teaspoons
- Cinnamon= 2 (crushed)
- Green chili=5
- Butter=500 gm
- Chili=4 red
- Coriander powder=1 teaspoon
- Kasoori methi powder= 1 teaspoon
- Bay leaf=2
- Salt as per taste
- Onion= 2
- Dried fenugreek leaves = 4 cup(crushed)
- Onion paste=2 teaspoon
- Garlic paste=1 teaspoon
- Yoghurt(curd)= 1/2 cup
- Green cardamon=3
- Ginger paste= 1 teaspoon
- Mace powder=1 teaspoon
- Black cardamon=2
- Sugar=1/2 teaspoon
- Fresh cream=3 tablespoon
- Coriander leaves= 1(handful)
- First we take a bowl and place raw chicken pieces and add ginger garlic paste,lemon juice, red chili powder,and salt then mixed well.
- And place the refrigerate regarding 15-20 minutes. Now add curd to the refrigerated mix. Followed by, ginger garlic paste,garam masala , red chili powder, mustard oil, kasuri methi and salt, and so mixed well and we once again refrigerate for one hour.
- One hour later , Roast the marinated chicken in an oven for regarding 30 to 35 minutes.
PREPARE THE CHICKEN GRAVY:
- First we heat 2 teaspoons of oil in a large pan with butter. And add cloves, mace, cardamon and cinnamon stick. Saute and so add sliced tomatoes, garlic and ginger. Mixed well and so grind well.
- In another pan , heat another 2 cubes of butter , along with ginger garlic paste. Add the tomato puree made up of the mixture. Now we add red chili powder, kasuri methi, honey or sugar and finally the cooked chicken pieces. Let it simmer.
- Add green chili, cardamom powder and cream, and mixed well.
- Last and final step serve with a teaspoon of cream over.
- Eat the food and make the happiness!
Carbs=5.2 g; Fats= 26.2 g; Cholesterol= 116.7 mg; Protein= 21.8 g; Calories=346.2 kcal, Calcium=155.2 mg; Phosphorous=232.0 mg; Sodium= 582.6.
MY FAVORITE FOOD RECIPES:
Eating a high- nutrient diet actually makes you more satisfied with less food,and actually gives the ability to enjoy food more without overeating.worldbestfoodsrecipes.com
Be happy forever!