Buffalo wings recipe are popularity in the united states. First prepared at the Anchor Bar, and food creator Mr.Frank.
PLACE OF ORIGIN: United states in 1964
MAIN INGREDIENTS: Hot sauce , Chicken wing, Butter.
FOOD ENERGY= 80-110 kcal (per serving)
More information Click Me
INGREDIENTS( Buffalo wings )
- Chicken and drumsticks= 1 kg
- Soft dark brown sugar=90g
- Chilli flakes= 2 tablespoon
- Butter =75g
- Hot chilli sauce= 125ml
- Maple syrup= 1 tablespoon
- Sweet smoked paprika= 2 tablespoon
- Ground cumin= 1 tablespoon
- Salt flakes= 1 tablespoon
- Dark brown sugar= 1 tablespoon
DIRECTIONS ( Buffalo wings )
- First we put the chicken in a large size bowl. And then we take a pan, heat one liter of water with the brown sugar, chilly flakes and salt.
- Once it’s dissolved , add two liters of cold water and pour over the chicken . And we place within the refrigerator and leave for a minimum of two hours, however ideally a day or two.
- Once you’re able to cook , and take the chicken out of the water and pat dry all over with kitchen paper.
- Heat oven to 160 c to 180 c . And place the smoked paprika, dark brown sugar, ground cumin ,and salt on a baking tray.
- Combine them together , then roll the dried chicken spices, ensuring everything is covered. Roast the chicken for one hour or until crispy and caramelised.
- Meanwhile , for the sauce, gently soften the butter in a very little pan with the hot sauce syrup. Once the chicken pieces startup of the oven , drizzle this sauce all over provides them a shake.
- And finally serve with a side of creamed corn.
522 kcal, protein 39g, saturates 16g ,fat 34g, carbs 12g, sugars 11g, fiber 1g.
MY FAVORITE FOOD RECIPES:
Those who think they have no time for healthy eating will sooner or later have to find time for illness.
Eat the food and make the happiness!